AO Smith Dura-Power Commercial Electric Water Heaters Feature:
- Glass lined tank – tank interior is coated with glass specially developed by A. O. Smith Ceramic Research for water heater use
- Elements – zinc plated copper sheaths for longer life. Medium watt density; means lower surface temperature to minimize scale build-up and more surface to heat water.
- Standard voltages – 120, 277 single phase and 208, 240 and 480V unbalanced three-phase delta; easily converted to single-phase at terminal block (except 208V with 6000 watt elements). Single element heater, single-phase only.
- Factory installed terminal block -just bring the service to heater and connect to block. Terminal block not supplied on 120V & 277 volt models.
- Controls – temperature control (adjustable through a range of 110° to 170°F on single element and 120° to 180°F on dual element) and manual reset high temperature cutoff per element (dual element models). Factory wired for non-simultaneous operation; easily converted to simultaneous element operation (three phase models only)
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- Simplified circuitry, color coded for ease of service
- Anode rod for maximum corrosion protection
- Cabinet has bonderized undercoat with baked enamel finish
- Top inlet and outlet openings
- Drain valve
- Surface mounted thermostats
- UL approved field conversion program