The ProLine® 400/401 Series gas water heater is designed to deliver an economical performance that can lower your energy bills and also provide long-lasting value.
Featuring a 30-gallon tank and a 35,500 BTU gas burner, the GCR-30 Standard Vent delivers a first hour rating of 67 gallons and a recovery rate of 36 gallons per hour. With an 0.63 Energy Factor, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited tank warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL LOGIC
- The internal microprocessor provides enhanced operating parameters and tighter differentials for precise sensing and faster heating response to optimize performance.
- Uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source.
- The electronic gas control incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics.
- *Not available on 60,000 BTU input models (GCRX-50 and GCRX-55).
- GREEN CHOICE GAS BURNER
- Patented eco-friendly burner design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33% and complies with Low- NOx emission requirements of less than 40 ng/J.
- DYNACLEAN DIFFUSER DIP TUBE
- Reduces lime and sediment buildup and maximizes hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- COREGARD ANODE ROD
- Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
- PUSH-BUTTON PIEZO IGNITOR
- Makes lighting the pilot fast and easy with one hand push-button spark ignition.
- HEAT TRAP NIPPLES
- Factory-installed for faster installation.
- BLUE DIAMOND GLASS COATING
- Provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining.
- ENHANCED FLOW BRASS DRAIN VALVE
- Our residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced flow, ball type, drain valve.
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance.
- Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straight-through water flow but also a quick and positive shut off.
- CODE COMPLIANCE
- Meets UBC, CEC and HUD National Codes.
- Meets the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U. S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IENSA 90.1.
- Complies with the Federal Energy Conservation Standards effective April 16, 2015, in accordance with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act, (EPCA), as amended.
- HIGH ENERGY FACTORS
- Eco-Friendly non-CFC foam insulation, external heat traps and specially designed combustion chamber combine to produce a high Energy Factor for maximum savings on operating costs.
- CSA CERTIFIED AND ASME RATED
- T&P RELIEF VALVE
- MAXIMUM HYDROSTATIC WORKING PRESSURE 150 PSI