The ProLine® XE Power Vent gas water heater is engineered to maximize efficiency while offering greater flexibility in installation options.
Featuring a 75-gallon tank and a 76,000 BTU gas burner, the GPVX-75L Power Vent delivers a recovery rate of 80.4 gallons per hour. It carries a 6-year limited warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- Note: This model is not ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Dynaclean II dip tube optimizes inlet water pressure to minimize cold water regions within the tank. The self-cleaning action also reduces sediment accumulation on the bottom of the tank.
- Hot-surface ignitor is more robust and reliable than standing pilot, and reduces energy consumption.
- Built-in heat traps on the water inlet and outlet reduce the amount of heat lost through piping
- 2-inch, thick, “Environmentally-Friendly” foam insulation reduces the amount of heat loss and contributes to overall energy efficiency
- Versatile Power Vent Design
- All models feature an exclusive 3-position rotatable blower outlet which adds flexibility
- Combined horizontal and vertical vent runs up to 180 equivalent feet with 4″ diameter venting (ABS, PVC, CPVC and polypropylene)
- All models are equipped with a protected sensor that detects the presence of flammable vapors and automatically disables the burner to prevent ignition
- Air intake snorkel elevates the inlet location of combustion air to prevent flammable vapors from entering the sealed combustion chamber
- Reduced NOx emissions comply with air quality management district regulations
- State-of-the-art electronic gas control provides more precise temperature control
- LED control light displays operation status and diagnostics information
- Factory-installed T&P and a durable, tamper-resistant brass drain valve are positioned for service accessibility
- Available in Natural Gas and Propane
- 6 year limited tank and parts warranty
The ProMax Power Vent water heaters have been engineered to maximize efficiency and deliver a greater energy factor (EF)