The Promax Power Vent gas water heater is engineered to maximize efficiency while offering greater flexibility in installation options. Featuring a 75-gallon tank and a 76,000 BTU gas burner, the GPVX-75L Power Vent delivers a recovery rate of 80.4 gallons per hour. It carries a 6-year limited warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- It offers a hot-surface ignitor that reduces overall energy consumption while offering a more consistent performance at the same time.
- The gas burner on this water heater is rated at 76,000 BTU, giving you plenty of hot water support even when there are high demand levels.
- Venting can occur up to 40 feet away from this unit with the right equipment and supports, allowing it to be installed virtually anywhere in most homes.
- The direct-vent model features a two-pipe combustion system that draws air from the outside, making indoor ventilation an easier process.
- As with other AO Smith models, the Dynaclean II dip tube helps to reduce the potential for corrosion. This risk is further reduced thanks to the Blue Diamond glass lining, a feature that exceeds the current industry standards.
- This specific model also comes with side-mounted recirculating taps.