The Beckett Rocket 7000 system is an electronic gauge that accurately and reliably measures the fuel level in your oil tank and transmits that information to a wireless receiver located in a convenient place in your home!
- Don’t Run Out Again! Can prevent running out of oil during periods of heavy or unusual usage pattern, even if you have automatic delivery!
- Eliminates the need to go down into the basement or outside to determine oil level. Simply monitor the Receiver LCD from within the comfort of your home!
- Installs in less than 10 minutes!
- More accurate and reliable than a mechanical float gauge
- Suitable for both inside or outside tanks
- Replaceable Lithium cell Transmitter battery lasts over 10 years.
- Multiple receivers can be set up to receive from one transmitter
- The omni-directional Transmitter allows the receiver(s) to be located anywhere within 150 ft of the transmitter.
- Simple DIP switch settings allow one product to work on tanks up to 10 ft (3m) in height.
- Multiple Transmitter/Receiver pairs can be colocated without interfering.
- Automatic recovery following power outage – no need to re-synchronize receiver to transmitter.
- The Transmitter is mounted in an available opening in the tank and uses ultrasonic technology to measure the fuel level.
- The Receiver plugs directly into a 110v outlet located in a convenient place in your home – usually the kitchen.
- The LCD display on the Receiver displays the oil level as “bars”, where each bar represents approximately 10% of the tank’s capacity.
- When the level goes below 20%, the fuel oil Nozzle “icon” appears in the LCD display, indicating that it is time to call for fuel delivery. Note: If you have an “automatic delivery” contract with your oil dealer, you should wait until the level drops to about 10% before alerting the dealer to your oil level status.
- When the oil level drops below 10% of the tank’s capacity, the red LED will begin flashing continuously and a audible signal will sound once every hour. Call your oil company immediately to schedule a delivery. These warning signals will continue until the first measurement is made following an oil delivery (this could take up to one hour after the delivery).
- Communications Distance: Max of 150 ft (46m)
- Power Supply: Receiver: 110/120 Volts 60Hz, Transmitter: 3 Volt CR2430 Lithium cell
- Power Consumption: Receiver: 2 Watts
- Transmitter Battery Life: 10+ Years
- Dimensions: Receiver: 2″x2.2″x1.4″ (50x55x35mm), Transmitter: 5.4″x2.8″x1.6″ (138x70x40mm)
KEywords: Other Miscellaneous, Overstock & Discontinued, Pipe, Valves & Fittings