Fujitsu has been providing efficient and responsible heating and air conditioning solutions for decades. Their experience and dedication can be seen in the AGU12RLF floor mounted mini split indoor unit. The AGU12RLF is capable of cooling, drying, and heating operations. It can be installed against a wall or embedded within one, allowing you to choose between an installation that requires no renovation and one that hides the AGU12RLF completely. Between the advanced filtration technology and the additional operating modes, the AGU12RLF promotes health and comfort year round.
- Advanced Filtration
- A washable ion deodorizing filter uses fine ceramic particles to capture and remove odors. An apple catechin filter isolates and deactivates mold, bacteria, and dust. This combination creates a clean and healthy air flow from your indoor unit.
- Timer Function
- You can set a sleep timer to gradually decrease the output after you have gone to bed. It also supports a 24 hour timer, allowing you to set on and off time once per day. These timers allow you to curtail energy use without sacrificing comfort.
- Dehumidify and Cool
- Dry Mode demonstrates the AGU12RLF’s versatility. In addition to providing moderate cooling, dry mode also dehumidifies your zone.
- Airflow Control
- Swing mode disperses conditioned air evenly across your zone, resulting in consistent and thorough heating and cooling. Swing mode can be used with this unit’s auto fan mode and auto changeover for automated comfort in rooms of all shapes and sizes.
- Concentrated Heating and Cooling
- The AGU12RLF has a powerful mode that runs your indoor unit at maximum power for up to 20 minutes or until your zone reaches the desired temperature, whichever occurs first. Powerful operation mode is perfect when you need rapid cooling or heating.
- Economy Mode
- The AGU12RLF features an Economy Mode restricts the unit’s maximum output to decrease energy use and increase savings. This mode also increases the unit’s dehumidification capabilities during cooling operations and in Dry Mode.
- Twin Airflow
- Fujitsu’s floor mounted indoor units have two air outlets, one at the base of the unit and one at the top. Twin airflow means that comfort comes quickly when you need it. The lower fan can be easily deactivated if you prefer only upward airflow.
This product requires a compatible Fujitsu mini split outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set – This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing – Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Cable – This durable, insulated cable provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.