HTP SSU-119 SUPERSTOR ULTRA INDIRECT WATER HEATER, 119 GALLON
- A culmination of 25 years of indirect system manufacturing experience. The SuperStor Ultra Indirect Water Heater draws energy from a boiler and thus does not need its own heat source. Hot boiler water flows through an internal heat exchanger in the tank, heating the domestic water. The SuperStor Ultra boasts 3-5 times more recovery than conventional gas-fired or electric water heaters.
- Reducing standby loss means increasing efficiency, 2 in. thick environmentally safe foam insulation
- Simple design of the heat exchanger eliminates the need for costly scheduled maintenance services
- Can be linked to a boiler using either a zone valve or a circulated pump
- Attractive and durable silver plastic jacket ensures a rustproof finish, even in moist environment
- Needs Honeywell control L4080B-1352