The ProLine® XE Power Direct Vent gas water heater features a two-pipe combustion system that draws clean air from outside the home, eliminating any worries about indoor ventilation.
Featuring a 75-gallon tank and a 76,000 BTU gas burner, the GPD-75L Power Direct Vent delivers a recovery rate of 82 gallons per hour. It carries a 6-year limited warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- All models meet the September 2010 ENERGY STAR® EF requirement and may also qualify for local utility and rebate programs
- Dynaclean II dip tube optimizes inlet water pressure to minimize cold water regions within the tank. The self-cleaning action also reduces sediment accumulation on the bottom of the tank.
- Hot-surface ignitor is more robust and reliable than standing pilot, and reduces energy consumption
- Built-in heat traps on the water inlet and outlet reduce the amount of heat lost through piping
- 2-inch, thick, “Environmentally-Friendly” foam insulation reduces the amount of heat loss and contributes to overall energy efficiency
- An A. O. Smith exclusive provides superior corrosion resistance compared to the industry-standard glasslining Combined horizontal and vertical vent runs up to 180 equivalent feet with 4″ diameter venting (ABS, PVC, CPVC and polypropylene)
- Two-pipe sealed combustion system uses outside air, eliminating problems caused by insufficient indoor ventilation
- Reduced NOx emissions comply with air quality management district regulations